Wedding Fever

I'm a sucker for weddings.

This upcoming Sunday I'll be shooting Joe and Sue's big day, and I can't wait.  The ceremony will be at the Ecotrust building in the Pearl, on the roof at sunset and Lincoln restaurant will be catering.  It'll be gorgeous.  Not only are they a beautiful looking couple, (Joe is a dead ringer for Keanu Reeves and Sue could be Gweneth Paltrow's prettier and younger sister)they are also wonderful people and beloved friends.   
The whole weekend is booked with fun filled activities: Rehearsal Dinner at Oregon Culinary Institute Restaurant,  our friends and their band, Maggie's Choice will be playing at Mississippi Studios, and our buddy Henning from Switzerland is even coming!  I am of course their photographer, and the hubs is going to MC at the reception. 

So stay tuned my lovelies. 
In the meantime, here are a few favorites from the past couple of years...







{more wedding photography on my website, uncommonMuse}


Comments

Popular Posts