It is actually possible. Just stick to the list.
1. Pack a cooler with a bottle of Pinot Noir, 2 plastic tumblers, some olives, crackers and brie
2. Bring a classic, wool Pendleton blanket to spread out on the beach
3. Hit Powell’s on the way out of town, grab a copy of Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote, and a book about Oregon Coast Tide Pool Ecosystems and NW Coastal Wineries
4. Wear classic Ray Ban sunglasses, even if it’s overcast
5. Wear red lipstick
6. Find a swimsuit in polar fleece if at all possible
7. Bring an oversize sweater as a cover up in case your swimsuit is not thermally insulated
8. When you shiver, try to look sexy and adorable. Marilyn did it.
Ta Ta for now Kittens, and have a lovely weekend, wherever you are!