Doing the Happy Dance!


Whoo hoo!  Air kisses to all... 

I can't believe it.  They picked me as one of the home cooks to prepare one of Nigella Lawson's recipes from her brand spankin' new cookbook, Nigellissima, then talk with her on a video chat with the New York Times and two other home cooks like me!

I am thrilled beyond belief, and I raced to Whole Foods to purchase all of the ingredients so I'm completely set to go tomorrow to work in the kitchen with divine Gruyere cheese, ricotta, Parmesan, garlic, loads of butter and gorgeous brussel sprouts and whole wheat pasta.  
I even checked with Maxine, the fabulous wine instructor at my school as to which wine to buy that will perfectly compliment the dish.

I'll be taking photos all along the way my darlings, so you are going on this adventure right along side.

Happy Friday for sure!

Comments

Popular Posts